Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Odd Moods, Psychotic Parakeets and me.

I am in an odd mood today and I don't know why or what it is. Its been a odd day all around, maybe the full moon has something to do with it. One of our parakeets went psycho on us, he is a few seeds short of a millet. We have had this green parakeet for like 15 years, and he is the most unfriendly, mean, grumpy bird we have ever had. This bird has been in a cage with another parakeet for like 4 years and today he decided he can't stand his fellow cage buddy. So he morphed into a crazed psychotic nut case and attacked his cage mate. Like a hawk with talons barred. The other poor bird had no clue why," was it something I said?, No, you have the high perch"...nothing helped. Anyhow, I moved this insane bird to another cage, solitary confinement, so he can be by himself. Hes an old bird too, today he just went off his senile little rocker. Maybe a little time alone with himself and he will behave. Or a guest appearance as the "birdy" in a game of tennis should do it...no just kidding..humor ...like I said ..."odd mood". The moon may be effecting ebay too, as this week sales are slow as a slug race.

No comments: