Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Winter Knocking on the door.

Chardon Ohio got its first good winter storm of the year over thanksgiving. Mom said it was 17 degrees outside and a strong 40 mph wind blowing on Thanksgiving. She sent a snow picture a few days later and informed me it was going to 70 degrees in the next day or so. Now I remember why I had all those colds and sneezes when I lived in Ohio with that crazy mid-west weather they get.


















Seattle got a little taste of winter last night as the south sound was dusted with an inch or two of slushy wet snow...here north of Seattle we had cold mushy rain...not even cold enough for slush at 36 degrees. My son Ian was hoping for a snow day but he woke up to a rainy windy day. I had just finished the annual Christmas Outdoor Light Extravaganza yesterday and was hoping for a nice dusting of snow to set off the lighting. Well, I still have all of December for snow.

No comments: